Bankwest has recently made their invite only Qantas World Credit Credit card available to the public. The card packs some good benefits but is it really worth it?
What are the benefits?
- The card has a sign-up bonus of 50,000 Qantas Points when you spend $2500 in the first three months of owning the card
- The card has no foreign transaction fees
- You get SPG Gold after staying at any one SPG property.
- You earn 0.66 Qantas Points on any purchase
- You get 10% off Hurtz car rentals
What are the negatives?
- The annual fee is $270
Is it worth signing up for?
The card has some pretty nice features but I wouldn’t be racing to get the card. The thing I most like about the card is the SPG status and no foreign transaction fee, the earn rate is quite poor in my opinion opposed to the Citi Rewards or Westpac Black.